[NTLK] Help needed in Ann Arbor (energy needed)

From: Raymond Kloss (raykloss_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 05:10:47 PDT

Here is the quick story,

I came to Ann Arbor to write a grant with a friend. In my hurry to leave Milwaukee, I left my main computer at home. I brought my Newton to use for organizing, but now it is my main computer. I left my recharger with my computer things, and am looking for anyone in Ann Arbor who can meet me for a short time to charge up my Newton once (it is currently at 5v) so I can make sure to last until Saturday. I am in the School of Social work today.

So,
 Rich or anyone else in AA, could I borrow some time or a charger and get it right back to you?

Thanks,

Ray Kloss

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html