[NTLK] Question about OSX and the Newton 2100

From: Melvin Lasky (melvin.lasky_at_manhattan.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 20:27:10 PDT

Hey all,
        Sorry I have been a long way away from the Newton community, and I am
just wondering a few questions. I noticed you can now sync your newton
w/ OS X to the address book with Escale. I was wondering if there is
anyway to get my scribbles and or drawings off my newton and onto my
mac so that I can import them into my powerbook. This would be
extrremely helpful. (I am assuming there is no way to use the newton as
an input device directly for OSX??? Is it even possible to program?)
Well thank you for all your help, and I am anxiously awaiting my
Messagepad 2100 (it was sent away for repair :-))

Sincerely,
Mel

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html