Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Courier 0.1 (Web browser)

From: Cheyanne & Randy (bayoubuddies_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 23:58:32 PDT

Hey Newts,

        I just loaded this and surfed the web with Courier. This is great
beta software. It blazes around the web and it's amazing to watch
pages load so quickly on the Newt. Very excellent work! I am going to
collapse in anticipatory delight holding my breath awaiting the next
update. WOW! Very impressive work. Eckhart, Victor and any other
contributors to this fine browser I salute you!

thanks,

Randy

--
The single most powerful faction in politics today is not liberalism or
conservatism, but privilege and corruption.