Re: [NTLK] School software

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 17:20:02 PDT

Hi Brandon
I gathered from your previous posts that you have just gotten or are
still waiting for your Newt. It is likely that you will find that the
built in Dates application along with the Names and Notes applications
will meet most of your assignment book needs. There are enhancements
available, two that I have tried are Time Trax and More Info and others
have been discussed on this list. It was a tough call for me but I
bought More Info.
Woody Smith

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html