Re: [NTLK] Another idea for packages...

From: Leigh Honeywell (leigh.honeywell_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 10:27:05 PDT

I already have a WiFi card (a dell wavelan, which i'm told works) which
i bought for my Comet (PB 2400c). I am waaaay to excited. what's the
term, NUM?

*grins*

jksales were really incredibly nice. i talked on the phone briefly to
someone there who had a thick texan accent. he threw in the extra part
i wanted for free, on a newton bought off ebay at 50$ off their website
retail price! great people, i must say. i just hope i don't get
charged my left arm on duty at the border, being all the way up here in
Canada-land

-Leigh

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html