Re: [NTLK] eMate Mems (was SER-001 price reduction)

From: Humphreys, David (URB) (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 09:08:59 PDT

> So does this mean you have built or are about to build a
> prototype and
> confirmed that this crazy plan works?
>
> ...Ross...

It means that:

I have almost completed the cad artwork of the various board layers and will be sending them off to a board house to be
made into PCB's. I will then populate them and confirm that they work. After that, assuming all goes well, I will have
an assembler put the components on the production boards and then they will be ready for sale.

PCBman

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html