Re: [NTLK] SER-001 price reduction

From: Donald Wilson (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 09:32:20 PDT

I'd be interested in an audio dongle, yes, but I'd be even MORE
interested in a dongle that used the SECOND serial port... so if you
had a SER-001 installed, and plugged in the dongle, you'd have both
port available.

Even if older software doesn't take advantage of it, any software IN
development could have access, and from what I've read, if the second
port is there in the dongle, the NewtOS reads it as there.

~Donald

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html