[NTLK] Swap completed!

From: David Mills (solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 01:56:07 PDT

Just to let all know I completed the swap of the Newtons with success!
Very easy actually and the instructions and help I got both privately
and from the list were very helpful. Thanks all.

Special thanks to list members:

Ferdi
Woody
Simon
Johannes
Robert and
Martin

The only issue I have yet to resolve is the old Newton (the 2000
logicboard swapped into the 2100 case) will not connect to NCU. There
is an alert that the OS is not compatible with this software even
though it has the latest OS patch. Weird!!

Thanks again.

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html