Re: [NTLK] Problem with 3Com Ethernet Card

From: Smith Family (smithrus_at_hutchtel.net)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 14:28:13 PDT

When I try to connect to another computer in Dock, it gives me the -61001
chooser error, which I read in the archives as meaning the wrong card is
selected in Prefs, even though I have selected the "Megahertz 589DT" as my
card. When I try and go online via Newt's Cape it gives me the connection
slip. After clicking Connect the slip disappears and nothing happens.

Colin

> But the question is: can you connect using this card? If not, what
happens?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html