[NTLK] NewtSync Modem

From: Brandon Meyer (tranceguy_at_mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 07:53:36 PDT

I'll be getting my 2100 tomorrow and I've got a question about
transferring packages to it. Actually I'm only concerned about
transferring one package. The ethernet driver. I don't have a dongle
for it yet so I'm wondering how I can get the driver on the newt. I
noticed there is a 'modem' option in NewtSync. Would this allow me to
stick a modem in the newt, connect my laptop and the newt via phone
cable and transfer a package that way? Has anyone had experience doing
it this way?

Brandon

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html