Re: [NTLK] Using Mac dongle with PC?

From: Smith Family (smithrus_at_hutchtel.net)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 20:21:19 PDT

That is the system I have been using for a while. PackType makes it very
easy, but burning the CD-R, copying the packages to my Mac downstairs,
unstuffing and packtyping them takes a while longer than I'd like,
especially when they're large packages.

I will look into buying a set of the ethernet cards that have been mentioned
earlier. Thanks for all your help.

Colin