Re: [NTLK] Planet Newton

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 09:21:58 PDT

on 23/08/03 11:29, Larry Zasitko at l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net wrote:

> Anyone know you used to run Planet Newton. When I first got my 2100 it was a
> great place to get software or demo of programs. The web site is still there
> but has not been updated since 2000. It would be interesting to see if there
> was enough interest in getting it going again.
>
> Re, the database thread going now... have a look on Planet Newton Software,
> most are there in one place, much easier to find.

It might not look as fancy as Planet Newton, but the UNNA archive is as
complete if not larger than the one on Planet Newton. Plus, you're almost
always guarantee to find the latest version on UNNA, which is not always the
case on a site that hasn't been updated since 2000...

-Laurent.

field servoid [play on `android'] /fee'ld ser'voyd/ n.: Representative of a
field service organization (see field circus). This has many of the
implications of droid.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html