Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V3 #444

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 12:49:17 PDT

actually, there is a simple solution to this - you already have this
program - the names application. i remember there was an extension to
the regular names application adopted the names application to storing
music and film info. it also allowed graphics cover graphics to be
embedded in the soup.

unfortunately, i dont remember the name of the extension, but someone
else who uses it can probably chime in here.

BTW, what is the maximium amount of entries in the names soup? ive got
about 450, which i guess is quite standard for most newton users, after
all those years. does the names soup tend to get corrupted if it
becomes too large?

/ r

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html