[NTLK] Legal to Post Magazine Articles?

From: MJJ14_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 22:00:35 PDT

Hey guys,

I was going through some VERY old copies of MacHome Journal, and came across
a lot from 1997, Apple's darkest year. Well, there are quite a few articles
on the eMate, and a few "interesting" facts that I am sure many of you did not
know, including an apparent Newton OS 3 haha! I wanted to know if it was
legal to post images of a few pages from the magazine so all of you guys can see.
If not, it's no big deal, I don't want to be put in jail for making a
mistake. :-D

-Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html