Re: [NTLK] She Cracked!

From: Amit, C (CAmit_at_modemmedia.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 17:14:02 PDT

Forgot to reply to Jeff. Are you sure you want the broken display? It'll
just be shards of pain. Did you just want the broken TS/LCD (which I think
just the TS is cracked) or were you actually thinging I'd give up the Green?
I'd love to resurrect this beauty from it's long awaited blissful slumber.
If the guys from SNUG can assist me, I would love to keep trekking with it.
We shall see.
-CJ