[NTLK] Dark spot in MP130 Backlight

From: Gert Menke (g.menke_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 14:14:59 PDT

Hi,

i recently noticed a dark spot in the backlight of my MP130. It is at the
lower edge of the display, and I am quite sure that it has not always been
there. I tried to take the device apart, but could not find out anything
useful since it seems that the 130's backlight cannot be removed from the
display unit without destroying it. :-/
So, what is this mysterious dark spot, and is it something I should worry
about? I can live with it, as long as it does not get bigger or does other
kinds of damage to my beloved MP130.

Thanks in advance for any information...

Regards,
Gert

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html