Re: [NTLK] OT: QuickTake Flash Cards (was: eMate Docking Station? ??)

From: Matt Janeczek (MJJ14_at_aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 09:19:29 PDT

Thanks for the correction, there are so many names to media cards
nowadays I call them by many names haha! I just called it a Flash card
because I have a FlashPath SmartMedia floppy disk reader. Anyway, if
the max is 8MB, that is still significant storage over the 2 and 4 MB
cards that the manual lists will work. At that time, that was probably
all they had. But thanks for the tip, I will have to look into it more
myself. The QT 200 is still a good little camera for everyday shots.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html