[NTLK] eMate Docking Station???

From: Matt Janeczek (MJJ14_at_aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 21:18:33 PDT

I was just wondering if anyone knows why there are two silver contacts on
thebottom of the eMate, similar to the ones that are on the MP 1xx line that
can be used with the Newton charging station? Did Apple have some sort of
preliminary plans to make a station for the eMate too? That would have been
very cool considering the eMate is just like a laptop.

Also, this is off topic, but I have an QuickTake 200 digital camera from
Apple. Does anyone know the max size of the Flash SmartMedia cards it can
handle? It came with 2 or 4 MB cards in the 90's and I know they have like
128MB cards now, wow, that would be like a zillion pictures! :-)

-Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html