[NTLK] What about this?

From: Roman Tarnovetsky (romantic_at_arvotek.net)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 18:09:36 PDT

Leigh Honeywell <leigh.honeywell_at_utoronto.ca>

On Wednesday, August 20, 2003, at 12:46 AM, Roman Tarnovetsky wrote:

> Leigh,
> Does this mean SONUGers will get to meet you soon? Don't wait till
> your new Newt breaks ;-) Roman

Leigh Honeywell <leigh.honeywell_at_utoronto.ca>
Replied:
"of course :-] when's the next meeting?"...

Second Sunday in October I believe. Send a subscribe request to
sonug_at_newtontalk.net and you'll get the local chatter. I don't recall the exact
syntax of the subscription request. Anybody? Regards, Roman

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html