Re: [NTLK] [OT] Blackout

From: Chip Matteson (chip_at_moonlightphoto.net)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 07:14:33 PDT

There are three electrical grids in the US. Eastern Seaboard grid, Western
Seaboard grid and the Texas grid. From what I understand, there was a NJ
electrical unit that kept the blackout from spreading down to FLA and across
to Louisiana and north to Minnesota. We here in Texas decided at one time to
go our own way. So far it has served us well.

--
Chip Matteson
Moonlight Photographics