Re: [NTLK] She Cracked!

From: Amit, C (CAmit_at_modemmedia.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 09:29:36 PDT

*sniff* *sniff* I'm so happy *sniff* (tears welling in my eyes as I type)...
After all these years, debating wether to show myself at a SNUG meeting,
always thinking "I'm not worthy...yet, I ink different..." I get invited!
Thanks Greg!
I do have a storage card but half of my data that I want to retrieve is on
it as well. Do I need to purchase another card to make this happen?

Also, thanks for the offer Ferdi. I'm still debating to let it go or get it
fixed.

I never was able to access the internet with my Newton even though I was
able to retrieve email via Simplemail(I think that's the program -and it
ROCKS-) and my Earthlink account.

About a year ago the eject button to the slot where my modem card somehow
jammed/wouldn't eject and then about two months after that the modem
wouldn't work anymore. I tried a few other modem cards but to no avail. The
newton registers that a communication card is being inserted, but it doesn't
get past there.

I still loved her through all of that. Especially whenever I had to go on
little road trips.

cj

--
"...and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand"