[NTLK] SimpleMail Email Disappears!

From: Gary Ritchie (gary_at_garyritchie.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 08:28:00 PDT

After browsing email I had to disconnect so my friend could use his phone. I intended to re-dialup so I could download the mail I was interested in reading but, t0 my horror, as Soon as I stopped the connection the email disappeared. Is it filed somewhere secret? Re-connecting only downloads new email. Is there anyway to force SimpleMail toget the older stuff? (I am not deleting email off the server.)
I'm rather new to newton so please be kind. I'm also remote without the SimpleMail Help pkg & PDF.
From Gary's Newton

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html