Re: [NTLK] PrintPack cable?

From: Martin Klein (haembacher.newton_at_web.de)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 16:54:44 PDT

Hi there!

I've seen this cable before. It's a cable converter DB9 Female to DB25
Male. Older Computers had a DB9 Male Com-Port and a Db-25 Male Com Port.
This Converter is used to connect the Newton via the normal Connection
cable.
There are two versions of this adapter available. The first one is the
one shown on the picture with a cable between the two connectors. The
other one, which came with my Newton, has only the two connectors in one
case.

Greeting,
Martin

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html