Re: [NTLK] object not found 10011

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 14:41:01 PDT

Ahh, the -10011 error.

In the archive I posted a way to save all data and pkgs. except for the
'ONF' problem.

You need...

1. another memory card at least as big as the problem memory card.
2. a registered copy of SBM Utilities installed in the internal store.
3. make a card-to-card copy, unchecking the problem pkg., might take two or
more tries but I neverlost any data or pkg. except the problem one.
4. wipe problem card, restore from good card with the card backup.

Takes 30-90 min. depending on size of card.

I hope somebody someday can figure out a fix and/or script to easily
correct this. Paul? Philz?
>i installed some new sounds from unna onto my 2100, i didnt like one and
>deleted it..but it will not go away. the icon is there in icon view, but
>the spot is empty in overview. i am getting -10011 and -10606 errors.

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html