[NTLK] Taking stickers off Newts

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 21:18:16 PDT

I know it's come up before, but I just found the absolute best way to
take stickers off Newts. I've two units from J&K Sales, both of
which had barcodes on them from the previous owner. My brother
suggested that I use Citrol to take the stuff off. It's a crazy
degreaser that he uses on his car parts and himself, so he figured it
couldn't hurt the Newt. He was right. With just a bit, the Newt was
totally clean. And to cap it all off, I found a place online that
sells the stuff cheaper than the local car part place. Check it out:
http://store.yahoo.com/closeoutsuperstore/cibide4o2.html
http://store.yahoo.com/closeoutsuperstore/cibide16.html

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html