Re: [NTLK] "Timeless 130" take two

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 17:13:55 PDT

Hi,

I had a similar problem on my Pc a few years ago it would not keep current
time but revert back years. The problem was the back up battery. maybe your
problem just requires a new battery. Actually the battery had been put in
upside down from when I purchased the computer so when I kept in putting in
batteries i installed them as before upside and the problem continued.

Allan Ngaparu
Brisbane
u2000