Re: [NTLK] courier

From: Thomas Hart (those_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 01:17:46 PDT

Thanks for the info on domain name entries. Now another question. Never
having used my Newton with the cable modem, I need some help there too.
I remember reading that I need to shut down the modem, plug in the
Newton's falaron card, the cable and then turn the modem on again in
order get it to recognise its connection. Is this so? Because the time
the modem takes to 'find' itself again, doesn't make this terribly
convenient. Or can I just manually set up all the info from my PB on the
Newt's internet setup?

Thanks again,

Thomas

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html