[NTLK] Suggestions on 802.11b WiFI Cards?

From: Jonathan Hill (jonathan.m.hill_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 14:10:41 PDT

Dear Newtonians:

I will probably be shipping back a new Proxim Orinoco 802.11b Gold card,
because my MP2100 does not recognize the card when I insert it. Perhaps
something has been changed in the lastest revision of the card that prevents
the Newton from recognizing it.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone out there has any suggestions on a
replacement card (manufacturer and model #) which has worked for them. I
will be going to europe in a little over 2 weeks, and would very much like
to have 802.11b connectability by then.

Thanks for any help that you can give me!

Best regards,

Jon

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html