[NTLK] Handwriting settings + Newtworks error

From: Russ Bravo (russbravo_at_lineone.net)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 06:57:55 PDT

Hi all

Couple of issues I can't seem to sort out at the moment:

1 On my upgraded MP2000, I can't seem to change the text style in Notes from
'outline' back to plain or whatever. Where do you go to change that? (In
Works I get that option by tapping i, but that's not available in Notes).

2 On my eMate, every time I go to open Works I get an error message: Sorry,
a problem has occured. (-48409) Currently, I've got 54 items stored on the
eMate that were created in Works. Presumably if I back up those to my Mac,
delete the copy of Works on the eMate, and beam over the (working) version
from my MP2000, all will be well. Anyone agree - or got a better idea?

TIA

Russ, UK

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html