[NTLK] New boxed MP130 for sale

From: Russ Bravo (russbravo_at_lineone.net)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 11:31:31 PDT

Hi all

Just wanted to let you know that I have a bit of a collector's piece for
Newt collectors up on eBay UK at the moment - a new, boxed, unused MP130.
Everything is in mint condition with all original packaging, and it comes
with a Newton 7W power adapter (UK three-pin plug). Go here to take a look:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2746116230&category=171
&rd=1

I'm happy to ship internationally, incidentally, but will only accept PayPal
from non-UK buyers. I may have one more exactly the same up for grabs, for
which I'd be happy to receive private offers (off-list please) from
Newtontalk members, starting at $75 (GB50). Postage/insurance will be at
cost by whatever service you prefer.

Other items I currently have, if they're of interest, are some OMP/MP100
battery pack chargers (UK three-pin plug) and some battery boosters for
OMP/MP100/H1000 models (a little external pack that allows you to run the
Newt off AA size batteries). Offers are welcome, postage at cost.

Cheers from a very hot UK

Russ

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html