Re: [NTLK] Help: Newton Press changing platform (greyscale)

From: Chris Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 21:11:59 PDT

Gary,

Open Newton Press, Click "Edit" then choose "Preferences". Look at the
platform you are developing this for. Make sure MP 2000
Landscape/Portrait is selected then you can have the 4 bit images. If
you can't select it, re-download Newton Press from UNNA, I had to boot
into 9 in order to install Newton Press. HTH,

Chris Chapman
LANUG
www.lanug.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html