[NTLK] SimpleMail error -48809 Undefined Method

From: Gary Ritchie (gary_at_garyritchie.com)
Date: Sun Aug 03 2003 - 19:58:28 PDT

I'm often getting this error after SimpleMail retrieves my mail
(successfully). I then have trouble 'Stop'ping SimpleMail as it wont
'Disconnect', i.e. it seems to stall but my Linksys WPC11 wireless card
keeps blinking. I then have to eject my card or reset the Newton 2100.
Any ideas?

I have been trying to get a WaveLan Gold on ebay for myself since the
Linksys belongs to my girlfriend ;-)

Cheers!
BTW: Loving my new Newt. The Palm Professional remains unused since i
got it.

http://www.garyritchie.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html