[NTLK] Fund raiser

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sun Aug 03 2003 - 16:00:28 PDT

Hi all
Just a Followup on my 7/29/03 update. Newton was shipped on the 29th.
an additional $15.00 came in which covered that postage. I purchased a
pair of ATA cards from another list member, I am unable to partition
them with the demo version of Paul's drivers, but was told they did
work, so perhaps Filip with Paul's help can do better. I don't want to
spend any more time on them so the cost will be my donation.
Still have enough money for the next shipments when the rest of the
pledged hardware arrives. If enough money remains Filip had requested
payment of of what I understood to be a web page hosting fee.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html