Re: [NTLK] MacInTalk & SpeakText

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 14:08:12 PDT

    One of the Newtscape plugins can do that. HTMList will add a route book
option to read them. It's free.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/saweyer/newton/htmlist.htm

D.

----
OK...  I installed the 2 programs, "MacInTalk & SpeakText".  Speak Text now
shows up as a menu drop down.  Example, I can now have my Notes read,
However, it doesn't work with the book.  I have no where for the program to
load from.  I even have i++ and thought I could load it there, but no show.
So how do I get this to have my books speak?
I also installed Bernie again.  I loaded a LOR Complete with section Split.
Appears to split the book in half.  Still get "Not enough memory".
I must be missing the link somewhere.  I like the MacInTalk since it
installs as part of the menu, but not in the books.
Can someone shed some light on my quest to hear LOR via Newton!
----
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html