Re: [NTLK] Power-On utility for 2100?

From: Shawn H (unity_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 11:37:37 PDT

I know it exists, I have seen it somewhere.

"I think that isn't possible, since if the newt is OFF how could it
sense a screen tap?"
I Newton does not really ever turn off, its more of a screen power
on/off than the entire Newt. If the newt were to actually turn on/off
via the switch you would have to activate all of your packages on every
power on. At least that's my understanding of how a MP works :)

 Shawn Hamachek