Re: [NTLK] NIC for my Powerbook + Newton?

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 06:43:03 PDT

on 4/30/03 9:23 AM, Eagan Rackley at eagix_at_earthlink.net wrote:
> 1. What is an Ethernet Card that will work with both my Powerbook 1400
> (on OS 7.5.3), and my newton?
    The Farallon "EtherWave and EtherMac" card will work on both. The card
has a blue arrow on the top. The red arrow card will work in a PowerBook but
NOT in a Newton.
    There is also a hack to the Farallon PowerBook driver that will allow
some of the 3Com cards that work in the Newton to work in the PowerBook.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html