Re: [NTLK] Newton + Palm Keyboard

From: SH (unity_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 19:01:38 PDT

I think these responses are merely support for what could be a nice product.
The responses are also a form of feedback to let know how many of us would
actually be interested in purchasing one; giving him an idea on whether or
not it would be worth producing them and the number he might want to
produce, if he does at all.

So, ME TOO!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html