[NTLK] [slightly OT] What happened to Nick Mueller?!?!

From: Manuel Probsthain (newtontalk_at_mischpappe.net)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 10:20:43 PDT

Hi,

some time ago I thougt about where Nick Mueller has gone.
His 'LogicTools' are a great software, but he seems to have disappeared.

The domain logictools.de is still registered to him as a whois query shows.

Has anybody some info what he does or were he is?

Manu

PS: I still have some Apple 9W Power Adapters, PC & Mac connection
cables, PDA Panache styli and Leather Cases left. ;-)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html