Re: [NTLK] Notion help

From: Steve Tedder (teasip_at_cox.net)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 08:07:15 PDT

Further reply to the recent query from Kevin Cotter about ordering
Notion. I clipped this from my email from Pelicanware...

E-mail this order to: PelicanWare_at_unboxed.com
We'll E-mail a password back to you at: xxx
IMPORTANT: Do not paste more than one order into an email.
You must use a separate email for each product ordered.

Please address any questions or comments to: info_at_unboxed.com
Or call us at: (541) 317-0428 (Voice)

--
Steve Tedder
Ah, the life of a frog. That's the life for me! --Bart Simpson