Re: [NTLK] MP130 Lineral Flash Cards

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 09:10:41 PDT

On 25/04/03 11:52, "Chris Lang" <clang_at_power-soft.net> wrote:

> I am having problems with a MP130 writing to lineral flash cards greater
> than 4 MB. I have had the same cards work in my MP2100 without any
> issues. The MP130 always sees the cards a locked.
>
> Any thoughts?

What kind of card is it? A 5V reading / 12V writing or a 5V/5V? If it's a
5V/5V, then that would explain why your 130 is unable to write to it, while
your 2100 can...

-Laurent.

Great Renaming n.: The flag day in 1987 on which all of the non-local groups
on the Usenet had their names changed from the net.- format to the current
multiple-hierarchies scheme. Used esp. in discussing the history of
newsgroup names. "The oldest sources group is comp.sources.misc; before the
Great Renaming, it was net.sources." There is a Great Renaming FAQ on the
Web.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html