Re: [NTLK] Connection to Windows 20.

From: Anthony Vernier (avernier_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 20:29:00 PDT

Xport!? Where did you get Xport! I thought it was vaporware?

I've got a Windows network running and have set up my Newt on it but even
though I can connect to my server (PWS 4.0), Newtshare or DIL Tester
(running only one of these at a time) I can't move Newtworks data with
anything but my serial connection and NCU.

I really don't want to emulate a MAC just to get this capability. Xport
should be what I need, I hope, without learning to write code BUT I NEED A
COPY OF IT! Where can I get one?

Tony Vernier
(stuck with Windoze)

Sent: 21:20 Thu 4/24/03

Robert,

I use a PC with Win2K on it at work too. I use LookOut to transfer
names, dates and todos between the Newt and the PC. I have gotten a
copy of XPort to transfer text files and spreadsheets between the two.
Hope to get that set up this week or next.

Larrie Easterly

"A Newton transmitted message"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html