[NTLK] Emate hinge repair...

From: Joe Anthenat (janthenat_at_mail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 13:46:41 PDT

I would like to offer my services for repair of failed Emate hinges.

I've performed the solder-less variety of this surgery successfully and wouldn't mind
helping out with those in need. I must limit myself, however, to simply fixing hinges/
springs and not video connections. I believe Frank Gruendel (www.pda-soft.de) is
probably your man for those with accompanying video issues.

So, if your display still works but the lid just won't open, or opens very roughly, give me
a jingle.

Contact me off-list if you're interested.

- - -
Joe Anthenat ><>
- - -

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup