Re: [NTLK] Help! My Newt won't Sync to anything anymore.

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 01:40:57 PDT

On dinsdag, apr 22, 2003, at 19:51 Europe/Amsterdam, Karl and Kathleen
wrote:
> I can't even sync with Claris Organizer through the dock. It gets
> about half way through and then gets hung up on the same entry. I
> deleted that entry and now it gets stuck on another. After about 30
> seconds the Newt disconnects and aborts the operation. When I try to
> load a package the Newt disconnects immediately. The dock recognizes
> the Newt and knows that it is connected.

You've got me interested there, you synch with CO in OS X? Or is this
in Classic?

Anyway, I would export to a new CO file and see if you can synch with
that one.

AFAIR synching always goes weird someday, with whatever app you use,
(this is with all apps available until now) and exporting is always the
safer option.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html