Re: [NTLK] NewtSync problems

From: Peter Fraser (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 16:44:37 PDT

well, it was a while back and i just tried it the once. it was a farallon card talking thru a 10baseT hub to a G4 MT running 10.2.something. i don't recall seeing 2 IPs.

i meant to buy newtsync and get into the habit of using it all the time, but have been busy.

if i get it together to redo it, i'll share my experiences.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html