Re: [NTLK] Importing Word files from Mac to Newt

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 06:48:15 PDT

on 04/23/03 10:40 AM, John Derbyshire at johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com wrote:

> What is the best/easiest way of importing Word 5 files from a Mac to the
> Newt?

If you save the Word file as RTF or plain text you should be able to get it
on the Newt. Not having a NOS 2.1 Newt, I don't know a thing about
NewtWorks, so I can't speak to whether there's any other formats supported.
(Actually, for that matter, I've never tried to import something INTO Notes,
but I know that NCU supports export of Notes in text and RTF, so I'm
assuming that the reverse is true.)

- Eric.

Fight political correctness!  Speak the truth!!!
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html