[NTLK] My Impossible Requests

From: Kenneth Katz (ekvin_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 06:15:16 PDT

I'm now the proud owner of 2 emates. They're
wonderful toys, but I'm still using my upgraded
Pilot5000 for my PIM. Now, the lack of memory in the
emate makes it impossible to use Newtscape, as I can
either use the 32 meg memory card or the 3com NIC.
So, I decided that it is going to have to be the
chatbox, with IRC/AIM/Jabber/NICQ.

So.. two things.
1. Has anyone out there ever seen SSH for the Newt? I
have been praying to find something small like PuTTY.

2. the REAL Toughie..
Where, oh where, are the memory upgrade cards for the
emate? I keep checking ebay, google, dogpile, teoma,
metacrawler... were only 20 made and distributed to
employees? I'm in desperate need!

Anyway, I'm starting to have fun. I may even crack
them open and install washers in the hinges this week.

=====
"I must not have fun. Fun is the time-killer. Fun is for children, customers, and the help. I will forget fun. I will take a pass on it. And while it is going, I will turn a blind eye toward it. Where fun is gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain--I, and my will to win. Damn, I'm good."