[NTLK] Stylus-LIDL-Rothring-very very cheap!!!

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 14:54:20 PDT

I didn't really know what to put in the title of this message, so I hope I
got your attention. The following is mainly of interest to European (and
maybe only Belgian) Newtoneers:

A week ago the low-budget supermarket chain LIDL (a bit like ALDI, but
different, hehehe) had a cheap knock-off of the Rothring 4-way pen on sale
for EUR 5.95 in Belgium. It didn't come with a stylus nib, but I found
that the Rothring replacement nibs fit perfectly (I took out the highliner
which I never use anyway) and a packet of 5 of those costs something like
EUR 2.00.

OK, so it's not a Rothring (but then, those things cost EUR 60.00 and
upwards!), but it sure looks like it and I found it a lot more comfortable
to write with than the supplied Newton stylus. Plus, it just plainly looks
kewl.

I may be cheap, but I do it in style.

--
Karel Jansens.
Don't send me HTML-based e-mails, my mail program is set up to ignore them.