[NTLK] SER-001 Installation Question

From: Jeremy Miller (ymerej281_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 15:07:03 PDT

I'm installing an SER-100 in my UMP2k and was
wondering how flush is it suppose to seat? There's
about a .8mm gap between the "top" (side not attached
to the PCB) of the serial port and the case and
looking underneath the board from the side I can still
see a bit of the male contacts where the SER attaches
to the main board. It doesn't seem like the SER is
all the way in place but I'm a bit wary of pressing
any harder as the main board is staring to make some
creaky noises.

--
Jeremy Miller
Scientific progress goes "boink"? -- Hobbes