Re: [NTLK] new lunasuite builds?

From: George Bingham (george.bingham_at_newted.net)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 07:52:00 PDT

>i've been using lunasuite lately, and it rocks so hard. the only
>problem is the ol '61 error, and some small buggy issues. the source is
>available, is anyone working on it? it would really be worth improving,
>it already has more features than are needed, if anything.

Is the source really available? Where?

I " tried " to use Lunasuite once, I could'nt get it to do anything right for me. I was quite dissapointed with it. It had so much poitential (like the Newton itself). I just thought it needed more work, which it might get if its source went public!

Let us know!

George

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html