[NTLK] MP2000 newbie; what apps do you recommend?

From: Matthew Miller (ppcsolo_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 09:34:39 PDT

Hello fellow Newton owners,

I have searched around the net and can't believe how
many Newton resources are still out there. I used to
have a 120 a few years ago, but have been using Pocket
PC and Palm devices since then. Can you let me know
some applications that you use regularly on your
MessagePad and recommend I try out? I am the type
that likes to load up my devices and try new things,
but the list at UNNA is huge and I figured you all
have experience with many of them. Thanks and have a
Happy Easter.

Matthew